One of Kind Gifts-- My Picks


If you are looking for that one of kind gift for someone here are my picks.

National Geographic-
 I came across this catalog last year and I was pleasantly surprised. They have items from all corners from the world from jeweled mirrors from India, wool jackets from Peru, and Egyptian perfume bottles; in addition to their famous videos on animals and nature.

Metropolitan Museum of Art-
They have the collection of my favorite artist, Georgia O'Keeffe, and while I may not have any of her paintings, I was able to buy a beautiful calendar that showcased her artwork. If you can't make it to New York for the exhibit on let's say the Prada exhibit-- on their website they have the excellent hard cover copy from excerpts of the exhibits.

ABC Store-
For, this store you do have to save up, but I was able to buy a replica of the Robert Indiana LOVE statue. That is what the world needs in LOVE...

Museum of Natural History
If you are into the "stars", then this is the place to shop.

 Those are my picks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury