OPI, China Glaze, Essie--Which Gives the Longer Mani/Pedi

Nail Polishes are a girl best friend, next to that 8 carat Harry Winston engagement ring.

There are no discounts to high quality, authentic diamonds, Sorry...

OK, I digress, today we are focusing on NAILS!

I have become of a BIG fan of DIY nails for several reasons, I know that the tools that I use on my nails are extremely clean and I am the only one using the tools for my nails and feet. And, I can do them at my leisure, without that toxic chemical smell.

Anyway,which leads me to be a big fan of nail polishes.

Manicure Mondays are my thing! So between the top three brands which on last the longest?

Let's do a price check OPI brand costs $9.50 a bottle, China Glaze cost $7.00 to $ 7.25 a bottle, and Essie costs 8.25 a bottle.



Last week I used Essie "Wrapped in Rubies" and by the time Wednesday came around, I had to redo my mani.

The other week, I tried OPI, "I don't Bite" lasted me through out the whole entire week.

China Glaze is OK and I didn't have to reapply but for the term "Glaze", I thought it would give my a glossy finish; which it did not.

So, the winner for the  DIY nail polish challenge is.....OPI, may cost more, but your mani will last for the entire week!

Cheers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury