Products Your Man and You Will Love

Product Review:

Pearl Souffle 
Shave Cream by Shave Works
This is the best shaving cream that I have ever used! Forget any another brand this brand is normally sold to men with the Anthony Logistics line, however it gets your skin so smooth, my legs are absolutely silky smooth, it is amazing.

Glycolic Facial Cleanser
Anthony Logistics
This is a cream based facial cleanser that is designed for men but I use it, it is paraben free and leave your skin silky and smooth for a long time. I understand when this product is used with the Pearl Souffle how smooth your man's face can feel for a long time.

Clinique Eye Make Up
This product is great, I always wear some form of eye product and this product is wonderful, before I wash my entire face, I take a cotton ball and with two swipes all of my make-up is off, and it does not allow my eye to feel to horrible.

Both products can be found at Sephora or at Lord and Taylor Beauty Department.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury