Thanks again to Our Sponsors for a great night.

On the outside many people may look at a person with all the trappings of success and say man, I want what she has or us doing.

Over 5 years when I started Positivexpert Blog it was just a dream to provide people with information that was not filled with gossip, negative news, or complaining about something I had no control over.

Tonight's event is 5 years of service to our audience and the biggest gratitude note to our readers and other people who supported me  either by reading the blog, inviting me to events, encouraging me to stay strong while I was taking care of my late father.

Thanks again to Athleta who promotes women fitness,  but personal care, and ensures that all women are not only dressed in the best athlesisure and Fitness clothing, but they are a large company that promotes sustainable fashion, recycling among their clothing bags and are safe spaces where women  can come in and take a  class or just chill out.

Thanks again to Our Sponsors who saw our vision in shifting Happy Hour to Healthy Happy Hour, providing us with healthy alternatives to regular Happy Hour.

And finally thanks to the generous gift bag items that were sponsored from so many companies,  that is truly an outpouring of generosity.

We are going to have a great time tonight the event is completely sold out!

Dreams do come true!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury