Probiotic, Fiber and Plant Based

You say where have you been Positivexpert?

Well, as you guys know I do some TV,
for the last couple of years I have been experimenting with diets with the Dr. Oz Show. First it was the plant based diet and this diet is amazing because plant based eating is so inexpensive and healthy. Plus, you don't go totally vegan instantly because it would be too much on your body.
But, having less meat is something that is beneficial for all!
I did loose a ton of weight in a quick amount of time. But the goal was could I try something new and stick with it?

Then I always had very bad acid reflux and heartburn. Being on the Probiotic Diet introduced me to the power of fermented foods.
Kim-Chi fermented cabbage that is spicy. And Kombucha, which is actually fermented tea that taste great!!

Did this help my bloat and digestive problems, absolutely!

I always buy Kombucha! And if I want a great soup with a kick, I throw in Kim Chi.

Now why is fiber important?
Fiber is important because it flushes the colon, it provides great natural cleanse.
Also a lack of fiber contributes to bad breath, constipation and it some cases Colon cancer.

So we have been slowly incorpating these changes into our diet. Also, less dairy and plant based milks such as almond flax seed , oat milk that is used in Sweden these are great alternatives.

So here are some great things you can incorporate into your diet and get to feeling great again.

Cheers!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury