How Far the Fashion World Has Come

I was in the local mall in my parents neighborhood. I noticed that the Ashley Stewart store  was going out of business, this was shocking to me.

Growing up there was a was between who was the most stylish and there were times the girls from Ashley Stewart wore the best clothing.

The store manager told me that more main stream or straight size stores were selling more fashionable plus size clothing and they can keep up, so they were forced to close.

I am happy that more straight size are recognizing the 20 billion dollar market and are expanding their products.

Everyone should have access to look and feel their best.

Cheers to everyone looking and feeling their Best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury