Beauty Spot: Drugstore Haul

A New Year, New Products and time to clean out our beauty bags!

So, I do try to incorporate as much natural products into my beauty routine as possible, there are times especially when it comes to my hair, that a girl needs a little help.

Last week, looking through my coupons, I noticed buy one hair dye and get a root touch up for free, and 4 dollars off a suite of Loreal new shampoo line, which I found out is for people who use keratin as a straightening agent.

But, we did manage to get the latest Maybeline mascara with a 3 dollar off coupon. So here's our finds:
All of these products would have come up to 48.00 but with our coupons and with our club discounts it came up to 25.00.
I would not normally attempt to color my own hair, however the last time I had my hair colored, the majority of the hair color ended up on my neck and not in my hair, and this was at a salon.

How, did the Root Touch Up stand up?

The Root Touch to my surprise came out better than the salon, yes I followed the instructions to the tee and called the Clairol hot line to guide me as well.

Since I don't use Keratin in my hair the suite of products I bought, I gave away to a happy neighbor.

This next week, as I am prepping for Fashion and Beauty Week, I noticed the trends in black and white clothing and stark white nails, then I also noticed my liquid eyeliner needed to be replaced, and the red lip that everyone is talking about during awards season, I wanted to have a red lipstick as well.

Coupons to the rescue, I got 1.50 off British Red by Loreal Paris, Sally Hansen--White Out Nail Polish in Extreme Hard was 2.99, and I had a 1.00 coupon off Maybeline's Liquid Eyeliner, which comes in violet, green, bronze, navy and black. There was a sale on Nail Polish remover 2 for 4.00. I used my coupons and discount card and the total beauty haul came up to 23.00.
The Loreal British Red is amazing with a matte finish and the White Out nail polish is great.

So Those are our finds and updates to looking our best no matter the price point!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury