Holiday Stress Really??
We know we wrote an article about holiday stress, but that actually is to protect yourself from Holiday leeches.
But, as Bing Crosby Sang It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
So how in preparation for the holidays, we should take better care of our selves in advance.
1. Load Up on Sleep 8 hours for real.
2. Schedule your holiday calendar in order of importance.
3. Don't go to a late night party, then host a brunch the next day.
4. Go two days make up free. This will give your skin a chance to breathe and your nerves a chance to settle. Too much stimulus is no good either.
5. Eat properly fiber, fiber, fiber....so that you won't be bloated or constipated.
6. Vitamins- My vitamin regiment consists of B 12 injections, Vitamin D, CoQ10 and Vitamin C. They are excellent and I purchase them from high quality store such as inVite which will be more expensive but they are worth it in so many ways.
7. Consider doing one charitable thing for the holiday season. You don't have to head up a committee, but you can help decorate a church or a shelter.
8. Department store sales associates are the hardest working people, during this season, if you find someone who has gone above and beyond send them a card or a give them a rose. They can't legally take any gifts of monetary value.
9. Relish in the joy of the holidays, look at all the magazines with pictures of warm homes that are beautifuly decorated.
10. Create your own vision board.
11. Create your own cook book, for the past three of doing Foodie Friday, we have some awesome recipes
12. You don't have to have loads of money or be at every holiday party in order to enjoy the holidays.
Cheers to Wonderful Stress Free Holiday!