Beauty Spot: Olay Regenerist Scrub and Pore Minimizer

This month's Beauty Spot is Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanse.

I wanted to take a break from my regular beauty products, so I found this product by Olay, I have been using it for a month now.

Results:
Amazing! This product along with my Olay Electronic Scrubber is wonderful! I have been using it now for a month, to get my skin ready for the summer and it is great, the great thing about this product is that does what it says- it exfoliates and diminishes the look of pores.

I use it twice a day once in the morning and once at night with the electronic gadget and it truly is a miracle wonder.

I highly recommend it and if you have a CVS, Walgreens, card they do give discounts on the product.

Cheers to a healthy dewy skin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury