Beauty Spot: Philosophy Acne Regimen

As we were doing our Spring Detox, a lot of impurities came out and for me it resulted in incredible Acne.

I needed a product that wouldn't dry out my face like most acne treatments do, but I wanted something that was effective.

I happened to stumble upon Philosophy's Acne Solution, 30 day trial kit that was $38.00.

This kit included:
1. Clear- Oil- Fee Salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser, to be used once in the A.M. and once in the P.M. a

2. Clear Moisturizer- This is an oil-free salycylic acid acne treatment and moisturizer.

Then at night:

1. I used the Clear wash and the overnight repair treatment pads

2. Plus, they have a fast-acting salicylic acid acne spot treatment to use as spot treatment.

You have to do this for 30 days.

Results, I did see a remarkable difference in my skin, it is great, not once did it leave my skin dried out or flaky, like other treatments that are designed for teens.

Kudos's to Philosophy for making great products.

Cheers to great, clear and healthy skin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury