My Love Affair with Papaya

Sorry Food Network, but my weight and doctor said we must end our love affair.

So, the beginning of the year I am reading again, tons of books on fruits and veggies, etc. and I come across even beauty mags, the super food papaya.

Why is this a super food?

Super food because it neutralizes acids in the stomach instantly, and the enzymes in the fruit has anti-aging properties.

So, I tried it out for a month, buying two papayas at a local market, and my need for refined sugar has dramatically been reduced.

Also, refined sugar as you know is the main cause of diabetes, if you live in a stressful environment it alters your mind and causes violent mood swings.

So after a meal, I have my slice of papaya which to me is heaven on earth.

Cheers to wonders of Papaya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury