Pantone Color of the Year Orchid

Everyone is sporting some type of purple or fuchsia, or magenta, it's the Pantone Color of the Year ?

I am not going to look like that Mc Donald's character Grimace--he was this big purple dude, that when my sister broke my glass, I hid under the bed, which started a neighborhood search, when they found me, I said I was mourning my Grimace glass--needless to say I punished for mourning some purple character.

WTF? Does this have to do with Pantone color of the Year?
It's my sincerest desire not to see women, especially grown women resurrecting that Mc Donald character.

You can celebrate the color in several ways, scarves headbands, gym outfits, and a statement handbag.

Here's our finds:
 

This is a wonderful Sheriff Satchel that is 100 percent leather with calf hair as the Zebra print trim. The bags holds tons of stuff, so whether you are coming from work, to date night, to the weekend, great bag in the Pantone color from HSN on Clearance for 69.00.
Scarf and headband set no not Missoni but from Wal-Mart very warm, I must had at $10.00 for the set.
 
 
Those are our finds and we hope to see you moderately celebrate the color of the year.
 
 
 
Cheers to Orchid and no Grimaces!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury