Excessive E-mails TMI ?

You know I am guilty of sending a lot of emails especially if I am on a committee for a cause that I am passionate.

My passion and excitement I have been told translates into being an obnoxious know it all. So I stopped cold turkey and apologized to the people whom I offended and even removed myself from the organizations all together.

Until, I received excessive emails from an event organizer and I saw myself as others did the obnoxious spammer.

However, when I read the last email from this event organizer, everything became crystal clear. He was hosting a gala for an Italian Prince where his great grandfather served in the military of his great grand father. So, it was more of a full circle moment where, as he put it a descendant of a commoner was actually hosting a gala for royalty.

His and my emails where fueled by the excitement and passion of seeing a world be in a better state. One person who was considered an out cast to now having the funds to host such a gala.

So, yes unsolicited emails maybe annoying, but you never know the true story behind the story.

Cheers to good intentions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury