Positive Thoughts for April

March we saw the world go insane with bombing in Europe, Asia and people suffering through out the world and in the U.S.

So how do you keep happy?

1. I know when I don't watch television, my mood becomes a lot lighter.

2. I love writing and sharing with audience all of the greatest things, life has to offer.

3. I am well connected spiritually, so even if I am having a bad week. I go back to the source of life which is God.

4. If you read The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. Then you know never to take anything personal because people are living in their own psychosis or story fueled by their egos.

5. Be grateful for every thing, even when things don't work out say thank you because that's God's way of protecting you.

6. Always think and be positive when you tune out the noise of negativity, you begin to see things in a more positive way.

7. Above all else love your self, because you don't love and respect yourself, no else will.

8. Work hard and remain positive.

Cheers to a great April!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury