Foodie Alert :Tropical Bread Pudding
It's the summer time and you eat more bread than the winter with hamburgers, hotdogs, bread for the grilled chicken sandwichs.
So, one day I was looking at a day old bread and asked myself what am I going to do?
Tropical Bread Pudding:
1. Tear pieces of bread in a mixing bowl into shreds.
2. Take 4 eggs beat them with coconut milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and rum, moisten the bread till soaked.
3. Mix in golden raisins, and shredded coconut and pineapple.
4. Line your baking dish with 1/4 stick of melted unsalted butter.
5. Pour mixture in the baking dish at 350 degrees until a clean knife comes out.
Make this in the morning and refridge until ready to serve,
Serve in slices heat in microwave for 10 seconds serve with bananas rum and flambe individually table side.
Cheers to tropical bread pudding!