You have friends coming over for the weekend what do you do?
Here's a menu that will please everyone:
Crackers with herbed cream cheese.
Herbed Cream Cheese:
Soften cream cheese and add chopped garlic, parsley, chives.
Put in a small mold in the fridge over night.
Cold Pickled Fish Salad
1. Soak salted cod or any salted fish overnight.
2. Change water add a little more water, for the rest of the day.
3.Remove the water. Add white vinegar, onions, fresh dill, vodka, and cappers cover for 48 hours.
Go to the market:
Get crackers, vegetables- salad greens, carrots, and radishes.
Get: Fresh Chicken, Sausage- kielbasa, chorizo, Italian, Rice, Smoked Paprika, Saffron, peas and carrots, small corn on the cob.
Get: Liquid egg whites and chives.
Get: Various Fruits
1. Clean chicken with lemon juice and fresh ground pepper.
2. Cut up various sausages.
3. In a large wok or pot add water to cover meats, put saffron and smoked paprika and rice.
4. Put stove on low heat.
5. When pot has absorbed most liquid then, add veggies.
Takes two and a half hours to cook.
In an oiled pie dish blend liquid egg whites and chives and put in the oven for 375 degrees until done.
Putting it together:
1. Take cold fish out of the fridge, drain and place on salad greens.
2. On a cheese board arrange various crackers and herbed cream cheese.
3. Put paella in a serving dish.
4. Cut friatta into wedges.
Drink: Ice Cold Water with Lemon
Serve buffet style...
Cheers to a wonderful summer party!