Monday Motivation

Did you ever get that jealous ting when someone talks about their achievements and you are still figuring out what to wear to work the next day.

Well the good news is that whatever you want in life is right in front of you.

In fact I always wanted to transition to a plant based diet but didn't know how until someone contacted me about joining a 21 Day Challenge.  Then I saw a PBS special on the same thing, but two totally different sources.

This was definitely confirmation that what I wanted was right in front of me and God or the Universe was giving me what I wanted or needed.

A lot of people think that the law of attraction or manifestation is all about money. But, it can be applied to all areas of your life.

Another simple example was I needed to provide a Big Grab Bang for a  workshop that I am personally doing. How could I afford this???

Well it turns out that a major store was having a Grand Opening and all my coupons that I had planned for the Big Grab Bag I could use, everything came well under my budget.

Another great way the Universe or God works to give us the best things we need.

So, there is no reason to get upset when you hear of someone else's accomplishments, just ask the questions as it relates to your life and the answers will appear.

Cheers to Motivation Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury