The Shift Has Occurred!! Sports Illustrated

The beginning of 2000 there was a massive obesity epidemic. I unfortunately was a part of it at 310 and a size 26.

My life was miserable, that's when I got tired of being depressed, lonely, and just negative.

It took me two years all natural to shed the weight. I was feeling great until society told me a size 12 still is not good enough.

I found myself going back, praying if only I was a size zero. Until, I learned to accept myself and yes I watch what I eat, make certain that every thing is normal during my check ups.

But, for some in society I still was not a single digit, or that I had a broad nose, and without my denture I have a big space in between my teeth.

Until, as I began to wake up a bit, more women are a curvy size 12 like myself successful with boyfriends and husbands in loving relationships.

The utilmate is this issue 2016 of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, the cover is Ashley Graham a size 14/16 beauty.

She represents the average American woman who has natural curves is healthy, married, and has been a model for over 15 years.

So when you make a mental shift, you will notice how every thing around you begins to shift in your favor.

Cheers to making the Shift!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury