One Hundred Dollar Challenge: Fall Wardrobe Update

Many complain that a dollar or one hundred dollars just can't buy enough and oh boy about the needs, etc....


So, I took the 100.00 dollar challenge this is what it got me:




1. Clothes:
 New York and Company was having a BOGO sale on dresses and I really needed a wardrobe update so I took advantage of it and for the price of one dress I got two dresses that are chic, on trend, and would last all season long.


Price Check: 52.00...




2. Make Up Update:
I really needed some new make up so I bought from Cover FX two in one highlighters, one in a rose color that would really work well with the Fall deep reds, burdgundies, etc. and a gold highlighter that works really well with my skin tone.


Price Check: 20.00


(Plus a portion of the sale went to the Hurricane Efforts in Texas.)
Thanks gmadeals.com.




3. Black Bucket Handbag with a  Black Metallic Chain:
There was a new handbag subscription service called: Ivory Clasp so you buy stylish bags that are not knock off before they hit it big. They had a promotion, 19.00 dollars for the latest bag, surprise my bag was awesome.


So for 100.00, I got 2 dresses for the price of one, make-up, and a fabulous black trendy bag.


So for 100.00 you can update your fall wardrobe!


Cheers...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury