Ways to Achieve those 2013 Goals?

How are you doing in achieving those 2013 Goals?

What I have learned about achieving goals or resolutions,in my management class we used the S.M.A.R.T. method.

Specific- This week, I will wake up early and do 30 min of cardio. I will read two new books.

Measurable- By, xx, 2013, I would read two books on starting a business and attended one business planning seminar.

Action Oriented-- On xx, 2013,  I would have a first draft of a business plan.

Results-- On January 30, 2013, I would have scheduled my first investors meeting or attended a pitch meeting, where I pitched my business idea to potential investors.

Timely- On February 15, 2013, my website for my new venture is up and I have secured seed financing for my business venture, I am on my way to a having a profitable business.

By using the S.M.A.R.T. method you are constantly accountable to the BIG Goal- My example was starting a new business.

 However when you divide the BIG goal into small action oriented steps, it becomes manageable, you don't get overwhelmed and YES you  CAN achieve your New Year's Resolutions.

NOW, that I saved you thousands of dollars in a management class, get S.M.A.R.T. !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury