Winter Bargains

I am so glad to see 2012 GO!!

However, before 2012 ended, I did snag some great deals for winter.

Boots!:
Every person needs at two pairs of boots, one for everyday and one for those winter snow days and for skiing.

Here are the deals that I got on boots:

1. Steve Madden Knee Length Boots-
These boots are for everyday and date night. They are stylish and have a wedge so it is great to wear with dresses. They normally retail for 189.00 plus tax, I snagged them for 88.00 plus tax and shipping. In classic black, they feel great and are really warm.

2. Sporto Boots-
Time to hit the slopes or just shovel snow, so I needed a great boot that could weather just about any type of snow and rain terrain. So I snagged the knee length Sporto boot is a slate/gray metallic color, got to be stylish when skiing or shoveling the snow right?
These are a completely flat style and have great traction for snow and ice, these were a tad expensive at 99.00 dollars, but free shipping can't beat it!

3. Printed Tights-
I saw another website that had printed hosiery for 2 for 24.00, I bought two packs of 3 pairs of textured hosiery for 24.00. 6 pairs of hosiery of the price of 2, great deal!

4. Sporto Winter Hat-
I also snagged a great Sporto Gray Hat which is really warm for $12.00.

5. Winter Underwear-
Snagged great deals on unmentionables from Macys.com, 30% already reduced items, every person needs great undergarments to start the year right!

So, I won't be shopping for clothing for a while, but I did want to share my great finds for Winter Basics.

Cheers to a Happy Winter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury