Foodie Friday: Mocha Brownies and Caramel Glaze

We all are going to loose weight this YEAR!!

However, we still have baking mixes left over from the holidays.

I know I had a big things Mocha Brownie Mix that I didn't use so, I made the mocha brownies extra special I steeped some espresso and threw that in the batch.

I bake brownies in cupcake holders because brownie pans never seem to work for me, anyway, I had a jar of Dulce de Leche caramel leftover as well.

When the brownies cooled I  frosted them with the Dulce de Leche and sprinkled some coarse sea salt on them.

You don't need your morning coffee because it is already baked into the brownie!!

Cheers to delicious leftovers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury