Self Esteem Check

Many of us are bombarded with the photoshop images within the media or in our own families we are fat shammed, or asked if we are another diet.

Here's our solution, dress your best every day and take a picture, selfie or have someone be your photog
.
I was at the make up counter and a woman wanted me to do this for her we had fun, told jokes and her mood was uplifted.

I did this for myself after having a horrible experience for one month this is what I did and by the time this Fall came around, my confindence was beyond
restored.


You may think that is self absorbed, but really it is not. It is about reclaiming your beauty and right to be seen and treated with respect.

Cheers to clothed selfies and self esteem!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury