Hair This!

Are you the type of person who always puts your hair in a ponytail, you are doing errands in the ponytail it goes, well I was that kind of a person, until I went to my stylist to had to hack off 4 inches of my hair.

Why?? Because I wore ponytails and it was not allowing my hair follicles to breathe.

He told me he sees this alot with students, people who work at home, etc.

So I asked him what the alternative to the old ponytail was and he told me stylish headbands, turbans, and even hair jewlery, that keeps the hair off the face and of course he suggested at night to get a silk bonet after I brush my hair before going to bed.

He told me that even if you get regular deep conditioner treatments it still is no good if you keep the hair tight and don't allow those follicles to breathe.

So, on my way home from the salon, I bought some stylish cotton headbands, cotton allows the hair to breathe.

If you are like me and enjoy your locks then keep them with a head band.

Cheers to healthy hair !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury