Case Study: J. Hilburn
J. Hilburn is the direct men custom made suits and shirts and shirts.
So why do they deserve a case study?
During NYFW Men this Dallas based company did something so ingenious with regards to marketing.
Most of the shows where spilt from the Skylight Clarkson venue to the Cadillac House.
However, all participants had to pass by this one corner on your way going to the shows.
J. Hilburn figured this corner out an set up a cabana style atmosphere with a lounge and tables, free amazing appetizers, sure there were drinks, but you had to go into their air conditioned showroom where you were shown all the latest in their collection.
They also timed this so they had models come out when people were in between shows and knew when other shows were being let out to offer a cold beverage on a 90 degree day.
Why is this so ingenious?
1. They knew where there market was located.
2. They figured out ideal time capture the most foot traffic.
3. They created an enticing environment that was they knew would attract their market.
4. They catered to the basic needs of everyone free cold beverages on a hot day.
5. Treated everyone with such gracious hospitality and did not only cater to a select few. In business everyone is a customer whether you want to admit or not.
Cheers to J. Hilburn in capturing and expanding their business!