Forever 21 over 21???

One day I was talking to a friend and I said I will shop at Forever 21.

She agreed until, she confided in me she spent some money at the Forever 21, in Union Square, NY.

Why??

She told me that she couldn't afford Free People and in that store they had an awesome collection that could pass for Free People clothing.

So, I Checked it out and for Spring and Summer, they have the cutest trendy items and so what if you paid 12.00 for faux leather shorts. At least you got one season out it with out the compound interest on your credit card.

I do advise for the cutest super trendy items go ahead and get 10 items for under $100.00!

No one will ever know!!

Cheers to the over 21 shopping at Forever 21!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury