Day Two Of Gifts: Nest Candles

Back in the Fall, they won the battle of the candles.  In fact, as I am writing this now, my office smells of the lastest scent.

Back to the gift, I found a great deal on authentic Nest Luxury Votive Candles on amazon.com, a box of six votives for $40.00, one candle retail's for $32.00, and it is a box of the best scents.

Great for the person who is constantly stressed out, aromatherapy works wonder for the nerves. Also, it is a great hostess gift, a gift for one of your child's parent's--who helped you out during the year.

For that special touch was I took one of the great votive holders, I got at createandbarrel.com and put one of the candles in them, two per dinner party guest.

Nest Candles are my abosolute favorite gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury