Beauty Spot: New Products Alert
Spring is officially here with Coachella, and the cherry blossoms blooming in Central Park.
So, we in our infinite quest to find the perfect beauty products found several:
1. Sephora 's Sleeping Mask in Lingzhi which is anti aging and smoothing, after a couple of days we did feel a definite change in the texture of my skin. It was so smooth.
2. Sephora's Matte Lipstick in Russet Leather or Scarlett Red.
3. Olay Anti Aging Shower Gel
Which is so thick you don't need any oils or body moisturerizer at all.
4. Clinique Beyond Perfecting
This is the best foundation and concealer that gives full coverage that is light.
5. Highlighting Powders
This is big to give you face that amazing glow; however I found that with off the shoulders tops being in style, then you take the Highlighting Powder and dust in on your shoulders and legs especially for that amazing glow in the evening.
Tom Ford makes the best of it or Pat McGrath is amazing as well, her products land at Sephora at the end of April.
6. Oils if you don't want to sleep with a gel mask then of all places try the Body Shop Oils of Life in the night. Works wonders.
So, here is to great skin care and some products that we found amazing!