Does sampling, subscription boxes, and deals show work?

Many retailers have cut back on giving free samples to customers, and we have seen since the last few years many subscription services folded.

However, you need to ask with still so many subscription services out there do sampling programs really work? Is it really worth your company to donate samples or full size products to influencer events of swag.

As a consumer first and a blogger and influencer later, it absolutely works!

1. I was given many years ago a swatch of different foundations and concealers from clinique.com they are the only foundation that I can use without having to mix several other foundations to get a perfect finish. When I do make Television appearances, this is my go to foundation, even professional make- up artist say that this is the best brand for my skin tone.

So thanks to a swatch, I am a loyal supporter of the foundation.

2. Clinique.com I was also given a sample for skin wash for oily skin from clinique.com. It was effective, but this summer I had major acne from the heat, moving, stress, etc. I went to a event where clinique.com was the beauty sponsor, they had an acne wash, so I bought the full size of that as well as some amazing lipsticks.

Again, if were not for that sample, I would have never made that full size purchase, so for two samples, I bought over 75.00 worth of product.

Subscription Boxes:
The best and most addictive subscription box if fabfitfun.com for 49.00 you get full size products from beauty to lifestyle, plus there is a section where they reserve for subscribers to get any of the remaining inventory for 70 percent off retail price.

The latest craze is Spongelle's, Kopari Coconut Oil blend, Brazilian Body Cream, Herbivore, an amazing keratin treatment for hands and feet,  all for much less than we have seen. What does this mean? Because the prices of current products were so low we ended up buying 200.00 worth of products. Yes, we are using all of them.

Speaking of the Deals Show... All of the morning shows now have a segment of getting something for below market price.

My favorite deals show is GMA and whatever I bought from the vendors on the deals show, I have returned to purchase as full price items, this is from beauty items, to cinnamon rolls, to Omaha Steaks, to even sunscreen. toryjohnson.com and her team have been mentoring business owners for over 18 years and in 2010 when gmadeals.com launched she knew exactly what product viewers would want and for seven years she and her team have not missed a beat in providing viewers that are functional and stylish.

So after much thought and revelation do sampling, subscription, and deals shows work to have consumers as repeat customers, absolutely!!

Cheers to full size purchases!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury