CONTEST: There or Their??

Hey Everyone!

As much as I love writing, I am not perfect when it comes to grammar, I know I should be!

 My problem is basic as my writing coach has pointed out to me, the correct usage of there and their.

The first person, to correctly explain it's usage and identify ways that I misused it..well not it's not the lottery, you won't win millions.

But, you will win a lovely full size candle from Anothousa, NO CANDLES are just not for women!

When you want entertain your significant other, by cooking her a nice meal, it is great to set the ambiance with a nice clean scent.

Also, I believe more men should try aromatherapy, it is a great way to relax your mind.

OK, back to the contest, the first person to do there or their thing, send me a DM on twitter, twitter handle is @positivexpert and I'll send you the candle.

Good Luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury