What's in the air?? The Battle of the Candles

This past spring, I was recently introduced to aromatherapy and its healing properties. And for the entire spring and summer I used several candles of course with safety measures.

So, this is a close one, I tried toryburch.com candles that benefit her foundation, and this was heavenly, the scent of citrus and grass, calmed me down after a long day. It was truly a treat at 45.00, I know very steep price.

Then, there is nestfragances.com, which is made in the USA and for $32.00 for there Grapefruit candle was again calming and soothing, which my friend explained to me that citrus scent are great because they have calming properties. The candle did have a longer burn time than the toryburch.com and for the price, everyone who came to my home wanted to know where to get the Nest candle.

I was introduced to tocca.com via sephora.com actually and I tried the Cleopatra which has a wonderful woodsy spice scent, and another candle that has a cucumber and citrus scent, between the two tocca.com candles, I prefer the Cleopatra; especially for a romantic night.

Lastly, anthousa.com, I was able to get the Medeterian votive on sale at gilt.com, blends light and delicate and actually helped my sister with her migranes. This was a steal at 28.00 for 4 votive candles, which normally retail for $48.00. And I was able to get there end of season Aqua candle full size candle at $32.00 which when lit, transported you to the pristine beaches of Anguilla.

Who wins on this?? This is so tough because I loved all the of the scents, but for the price and burn time, I would say nestfragrances.com. But, if you want to help women business owners, please for the holidays purchase toryburch.com candles.

Also, they holidays are coming up and on beautybar.com, they have a luxury set of Nest candles, you can wrap two per home and your hostess will love you.

Ahhh....the wonderful scents of the earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury