Favorite Body Washes

One day, I read a dating article, and one recent trend that both men and women were complaining about was body hygiene of their dates, as I read the article further it specifically discussed the lack of showers, people are taking.

I know we are so lucky in the United States to live in a country, where there is clean running water and so many different body washes and products, we really shouldn't have this problem. 

So here are my favorite picks for body washes:

KORRES: This is an organic based product from Greece and it comes in wonderful scents, such as Guava, but after the gym you may want to try Basil & Lemon, it really cools as it refreshes a person.

Philosophy: Need a recipe for a Margarita? Well they have it on there bottle, it has great refreshing scent as well.
DOVE: Body Washes are GREAT! Especially for the winter months because they have a thicker consistency, that have built in moisturizers. My favorite scent is Coconut!

Those are my picks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury