Spring Fashion: Statement Jewlery


Statement Jewelry is really big this season.

Here are a few of our favorite designers that have amazing statement jewelry:

Amrita Singh:
She fuses Indian and West to create amazing pieces:
Our picks:
Gold tone Necklace with roses and crystals: Easy to wear piece from day to night.
Collar Necklaces she has with different crystals in a variety of colors.

Kenneth Jay Lane:
I bought so many of his pieces last season because they are timeless.

Alexis Bitar:
If you want to go high end these are truly one of kind pieces, using jewels such as canary diamonds, blue topaz, and emeralds.

Universal:
Yes, as the movie studio Universal, they have recreated the most popular items worn in there movies and their collection is totally amazing!


Styling Tips:
When you chose a statement piece either a necklace or earrings, make certain that they stand out, so you aren't going to wear a busy print with statement necklace.

 Personally, I love a well fitted high low dress with scoop neck so I can wear my statement necklaces. When I want to play up a jeans, tee, and blazer then I get my Universal Hammered earrings and cuff bracelet, which adds a significant pop.

Cheers to finding those statement pieces for a wonderful Spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury