Red/White Spa

So, I went on hiatus so what it is for one day, and I wanted to check out some place new, the Red/White Spa in Tribeca, is the fab place!

When enter you are greeted with a great warmth and wonderful smells for the senses. The place is tranquil and  has such a Zen like quality to the environment.

I had the facial, which was so amazing, Ana who did my face, was so gentle, and the room had the same rose scent that transported me to a place where I felt loved and cherished.

Another great thing about the Red/White Spa is they are a part of lifebooker.com, you know the deal was coming and you can get some great deals at the Red/White Spa through lifebooker.com.

Cheers to healthy skin and a Zen like experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5ive Online Sites

Waterford or Lenox Anyone??

Men's Grooming : Luxury