Mid- Winter Retail Therapy: Our Finds

We haven't been shopping for a while, but when we noticed that we were actually having a WINTER, this year, we decided to go shopping.

So here are our finds:

1. Everyone is doing Skinny Jeans- So we found a great pair of buttoned down flared jeans, great for wearing thermal long johns.

2. We scored a great DKNY's slouch sweaters in teal, purple, and white for under 30.00, switch earrings and make- up for day to night look.

3. I lost a pair of gloves going to a taping of a show, so I got a great pair of fur lined gloves, which are awesome and so warm for under $20.00.

4. I was kinda low on Shower Gels- I got a 3 pack of Organic Korres Shower Gel, in Japanese Blossom, Basil and Lemon, and Guava, full size bottles, no samples for under 30.00.

5. Electronic toothbrushes- 2 electronic tooth brushes one for travel and one for everyday use, with changable electronic toothbrush heads.

6. Of course being that we are beauty junkies: We are trying Deborah Lippman nail colors- one in SkyBlue and BrickHouse, and top and base coat for under 30.00, which is excellent.

We are looking forward to Spring!

Cheers to look darling this Winter!

Comments